- The courses curriculum is taught in English.
- A candidate for the master's degree must fulfill 30 credits.
Required Subject - 9 credits
Elective Subject - 15 credits
M.S. Thesis - 6 credits
- Complete 480 hours Clinical internship in the hospital. (Record form of clinical clerkship: pdf, docx)
Credits for graduation
The study period of the doctoral program ranges between one year and four years. The minimum number of the credits required for graduation is 30, including 9 from required courses, 15 from elective courses (10 credits shall be from the courses offered by this Institute, and the other 5 credits selected from the courses equal to, or higher than, those of the master level, or from the courses recognized by the school), and 6 credits for the M.S.Thesis.
A Master of Medical Science(M.M.S.) degree will be offered.
Regulations on Seminar
- A student shall ask for leave in the seminar course no more than three times.
- The first is the report on a selected article and the second on research progress. Please discuss the contents of the report with your adviser before making the report.
- Submit the title of the report one week before the scheduled date of the report.
- A written report of the seminar and submit it to the Institute Office after being signed by the adviser within one week after the end of the discussion course.
Calendar of China Medical University
System for Course Schedule - http://web1.cmu.edu.tw/courseinfo/?i18n=en
Course Selection System - http://web1.cmu.edu.tw/index_en.asp