MOE Taiwan Scholarship（教育部台灣獎學金）http://tafs.mofa.gov.tw/SchDetailed.aspx?loc=en&ItemId=18
I. Financial assistance
- Waiver of tuition and certain fees. A monthly stipend of NT$15,000 for undergraduate program students, and NT$20,000 for postgraduate students.
- Undergraduate program: four years maximum. Master's program: two years maximum. Doctoral program: four years maximum.
- Maximum duration for any combination of programs under this scholarship: five years.
Each applicant shall:
- possess a high school diploma or higher; have performed well at his/her most recent academic institution and be of good moral character.
- be neither a Taiwanese national, nor an overseas Taiwanesecompatriot.
- have never enrolled in an educational institution in Taiwan for thesame level of degree as the current application.
- not be an exchange student through an academic cooperationagreement between an overseas university/college and an educationalinstitute in Taiwan.
- have no record for being revoked a MOE Scholarship program orother government-sponsored scholarship.Recipients cannot accept any other R.O.C. government-sponsoredscholarships or subsidies concurrently with this scholarship.
MOFA Taiwan Scholarship（外交部台灣獎學金）http://tafs.mofa.gov.tw/SchDetailed.aspx?loc=en&ItemId=15
- The non-degree Mandarin Language Enrichment Program (LEP): Recipients may take the LEP for a maximum of one year at Mandarin-teaching institutions (hereinafter “Mandarin Training Centers”) affiliated with a university or college accredited by the Ministry of Education.
- Degree programs: Recipients may apply for admission to any degree program leading to an undergraduate, master or doctoral degree, excluding in-service programs.
II. Award period
- Non-degree LEP: one year.
- Degree programs:
- Undergraduate program: four years maximum
- Master’s program: two years maximum
- Doctoralprogram: four years maximum