- The courses curriculum is taught in English.
- A candidate for the master's degree must fulfill 30 credits.
The study period of the master program ranges between one and four years. The minimum number of credits required for graduation is 30, including 9 required courses credits, 15 elective courses credits (At least 10 credits shall be courses offered by this Institute, and other 5 credits can be selected from courses equal to, or higher than, those of master level, or from courses recognized by the university),and 6 credits for the M.S. Thesis.
A total of 480 hours of clinical clerkship must be completed before graduation, which is required but not listed as graduation credits.
Regulations on Seminar
- A student shall ask for leave in the seminar course no more than three times.
- he first is the report on a selected article and the second on research progress. Please discuss the contents of the report with your adviser before making the report.
- Submit the title of the report one week before the scheduled date of the report.
- A written report of the seminar and submit it to the Institute Office after being signed by the adviser within one week after the end of the discussion course.
- Form of Seminar report (112-2)
Seminar Grading Form(GIASI&MPA)(112-2)
Schedule of China Medical University
System for Course Schedule